Commodity Tax Manager
Our client is a leading accounting & consulting firm and has a requirement for a Commodity Tax specialist. Working in a team of professional staff you will be involved in providing tax services to clients in a variety of industries:
- Provide support to offices in the region and offer tax planning services to clients
- Research commodity tax issues and liaise with CRA
- Review HST/GST returns
- Advise clients and provide supporting documentation for tax audits
- Remain current on tax legislations and update the tax team on commodity tax issues
- Supervise and mentor tax staff, assisting in the development of their skills
- Identify new opportunities for business development within the community
Applicants will have an accounting designation, completion of the CICA GST in-depth tax course (or equivalent), and a minimum 5 years of commodity tax experience. You must also possess strong analytical and communication skills, in addition to the ability to manage client relationships.
The firm offers a competitive salary and full benefits.